One More Step




Assalamualaikum.

It's been a long time I didn't update my blog. I just miss this blog but I'm way too lazy okay.Teheee. Uh, I got my result last week. I didn't reach my target but I'm grateful with what I got now. Still a gewd result anyway. Everything is passed! And I got an A for History 2. Yeay for me. No picture because of laziness. Sorry. And I gotta go on JPJ test for my driving license c: Its next week! Ayee~ I'm so nervous. Pray to let me pass. I don't want to repeat it. lewls.I also got a call from Kementerian Belia Dan Sukan for my submittion about exchange student to Korea. Oheemgee, I'm so shocked, I didn't except this but still this is only for Kem Permilihan. Not sure yet if I still have chance to go there :c Wajib hadir. Oh mai, I'm not gewd in speacking lor. Sobs. Ottoke? Just can talk with broken english lor. Huhualios! Whatever. Everything iz need one more step to go! To University, to get my 'P' license, and to go to Korea this year. Hope I get to achieve my dream for those three things. Amin c:

No comments:

Instagram