Me revoilà!

Assalamualaikum, weeeee me revoilà! Thats mean I'm back ;D Learn a bit of french , teheee.

Photobucket


So, I hve go to Selection Camp 3 days ago and coming back yesterday. Its great experince! I got a lot of new friends and meeting hot guys :p Joking! I'm in group number one. My id number is 131. Haha. Just telling you guys :3 My group is always da best! But I feel like I'm the weak member since I didnt talk a lot, well i'm not the type that can talk with people they dont know T^T Also I meet new friend, Tiara (: She's kind and so confident! Haha. I dont know how to explain this awesome camp by words and well yeahh i didnt take any picture -,- stupid me. bring camera everywhere but not take any single picture, right now just waiting for my group member to upload it, aigoo!~~ Oh, the highlight for this camp is cultural night and public speaking, our culture performence is rock! We dance joget lambak and do a drama, 2 performence and practice only 2 hours since we hve to complete walk relay that evening for 3 hours.imagine it lor! And our performence that night is good but hancus lah because we dance randomly.Hihi. Walk relay also great but make me semput lah -,-' and i will never forget me need to lalu on titi at the river, i got wet lor sobs and also i cant remember how embarrassed i was when i can't complete task for my group and i foot on Matt leg and got dump on his leg 2 times, sorry Matthew U.U Because of me you got bruise on your leg :s And last task in walk relay is create your own country, i cant stop laughing when i remember about this, my group member, 3 indians dance in funny way XD I guess you can even stop laughing if you saw it, Hahaha. The public speaking on last day going well and i'm talking about stamp collection -,- I really hve no idea what to talk about, ces! Thats all i can tell, im too lazy and this camp too awesome tho tell through words c: I will try finding the pictures of my group and publish it! :3


I hve got my license! Finally, they make it easy, phewww :) I wont show to you because my picture is too ugly, lol i guess.I'm not doing anything now, just wait for another plan going to KL this 26/4 and also will go to Johor after that. No money but still jalan-jalan makan angin :D I guess this is the longest post? and oh, the pictures that i capture last week, yesterday and today^^ i post it using pudding.to :3

Photobucket

1 comment:

Zihahmoon said...

cantik la gambar2 tu~ :D

Instagram