Homesick already?

Heck yes. I feel homesick already even i'm going to university next month. I don't know why i being too emotional. i will cry thinking about my things, parents and my cat that i'll be leaving! oh great. can i just stay at home and play around as much as i want? :c jebal? forgot to tell you, i got university malaysia kelantan, sarjana muda teknologi kreatif! its something relate to senireka/senibina. oh damn, i just dislike this course but whut to do . . .my rezeki. alhamdulilah. i'm kind of scared to face new world, wait not ' kind of ' but really really scare to face a new world in my life. hmmm T-T I wanna cry sobs. actually, i dont hve much to say . . . . . . ramadhan is around the corner guys c: I hve been waiting for this precious month from january :D Tahulah kan bile duduk rumah tanam anggur akan ade perasaan nak berpuasa and beraya. Then start lah mengile pasang lagu raya on january. Hahahah :B I already bought kain for baju kurung, dua pasang sahaja. Aboh sudah hantar untuk dijahit seminggu lepas mungkin(?) sudah lupe dan motif bagitahu(?) Entah! I noticed that a lot of new malay drama will be air on ramadhan, they look like nice to watch, mark on my calendar~~ LOL Ingat solat terawih sekali okay micha? :3 like you guys notice, i put a picture of our back. i mean my buddy and i. i really miss to talk with my buddy, wan zhen. shes too nice, friendly. and oh, please ignore my fat self because i wore big shirt and big jeans. thanks to photographer who take this nice picture :* till see you again. Assalamualaikum.


Photobucket

No comments:

Instagram