another moment; sungyeol bornday ♥



Dear yeolhunny ♥

Happy Birthday Infinite’s Choding Sungyeol! Really I cant even begin to explain how much I love and appreciate you. I remember someone once asked me why I love you so much, the first things that popped into my head were your collarbones, your moles, your gummy smile, you chodingness, your animal impressions, your bluntness, your ridiculous airport fashion but then I started to really think about it and I concluded that what I love the most about you and is your determination. You may not be the best dancer or singer, your voice may crack a lot and you may not be in many dramas but none of that stops you. I love that you stand on stage and take on something that you know you not the best in and you know lack in but you still keeps a smile on you face, try your hardest and never give up. The fact that you don’t stop and you keep going, keep trying to improve speaks volumes, it shows how much you care for Infinite and for Inspirits. Its really quite heartwarming. But don’t think that just because you cant sing as well as Sunggyu, and Woohyun, or cant dance as well as Dongwoo, and Hoya, or aren’t as cute as Sungjong, or as handsome as Myungsoo that you aren’t necessary in Infinite because you are. I really wish I could give you a load of confidence because you are worth so much more than you think. Infinite without Choding Yeol isn’t Infinite at all. If it weren’t for you I probably wouldn’t be such a huge Infinite fan. And who else could brighten the mood when things get just a little too hard than you? Honestly, Sungyeol, I really hope you realize how important you are and stop downgrading yourself because Inspirits love you and Infinite needs you more than you’ll probably ever know. I hope you have a wonderful birthday filled with plenty of love and coffee and pranks and all that weird shit your into. And please remember Inspirits love you no matter what.elf. stay healthy, happy, wonderful, lovable, etc and so forth c': 생일 축하합니다 성열 ♥

Love,
your wife c:

No comments:

Instagram