happy late eid mubarak!



Assalamualaikum, so sorry for raya late update. I'm having too much fun this year :D
So, up there was my picture on afternoon/evening of first raya. On our way to nenek's house. I gotta to say, i gain much weight. . . that whut i think but i didn't gain much weight, just 1 kg. lol -w- I don't know whut happen, maybe my body stop getting fatter. Hahaha. My mom cook rendang tok, nasi impit and olso sate! Sound delicious :9 Ramadhan, hurry come back again next year c': i miss you. On ze first raya this year, we celebrate at our home as usual since no moar grandparents at kelantan. A lot of kids, come early in the morning after solat sunat raya, whats funny is when they scream at outside of my home 'nak duit raya', they didnt even come in e-e but goods that way because me lazy to prepare bla bla bla. Hewhew i dont know what to say since this is like 2 weeks ago. OTL Sorry! Haahaha. Back to kelantan on third and fourth raya. Back again at Dungun, i iz celebrate with friends. I got a lot of duit raya this year, i feel RICH. Hihihi Thank you so much for whos coming to my home :-) Let's meet again next year. No more duit raya okay? :B Too old for that. x)




Family potrait after solat raya c:

No comments:

Instagram