boring + first sem

 

 Whut should i say for first sem? I never been on any university before, i don't know how to make assignment and i hate drawing. i mean those difficult drawing. i got a lot of work from drawing class. i got to relax a bit since other subject doesn't give us any assignment.People are right about being an art student. We need to work hard, we got to sleep only 3-4 hours. But not for now, maybe later on sem 2 or on final sem 1 e-e Got some nerve when i'm thinking about that. Some senior said so. I was like whut the heck. I don't even can draw, but some of my friend said its my fate thats why always being around me e-e. I need to take art since i was form 1-6. I thot i'll escape those course that include art but. . .but Allah knew the best for me. Maybe I got some talent in art. . .OTL Sorry for praising myself. Kekeke :p So far my life here is okay but not interested to travel around since i go to kelantan a lot since kid. I learn how to save money now because of this art subject need a lot of money. Goshhh, i just thow up RM150 for some item for this art subject. Tralalalala. One of the lect said, your money gone like a water. LOL How was that? I just translate it from bm to bi. XD Everyday I just got 1 or 2 classes but not on monday, i got 3 classes that make me damn tired. So here my days work, BORING and BUSY and MONEY GONE. Nothing special but i got exo guy clon here. Mwahahaha. Be jelly exo fans :p Till see you again, Assalamualaikum and bye! :3

No comments:

Instagram