nothing. block b.


Photo: Happy Eid Adha 26.10 //@captain_iqha ♥ http://instagr.am/p/RQ8ndWhwit/
Assalamualaikum and helo. it's has been a long time. . .a month and half? I'm just lazy to update. I'm on my mid-sem holiday but gotta go to Cameron Highland again on 15! And go straight to my haunted hostel. So sad ;AAAA; I wanna stay at home :c Jebal. And also, i don't hve a good connection at hostel to update anything. Hurhur. Poor me. So, how are you guys? I'm good if you ask me too (i feel like an idiot though e-e) I HVE NOTHING TO UPDATE SO YEAH. But happy holiday to all school student. Hve fun and don't forget to study also. kekeke. I'm currently saving oney as much as i can to buy kpop cd and some stuff! I wish i hve enuff money to eat too ;A; Or else i will be kurus, Hah! Thats whut i want. Luls. I really hve nothing to say, seriously. Recently i enter so              many giveaway. Hewhew. So, can you please kindly click the block b picture below? Xie xie :B Byeeeeeeeee :*                                                             



No comments:

Instagram