Empty

Assalamualaikum.



Blog wasn't one of part in my life anymore, no. i mean it's not active just like old times. Maybe i was too busy or i never have desire to update nor to open up my blog itself. I don't know, just nothing. Okay, nonsense. This is personal post. Beware.



Allah O Allah,

Why am I still feel empty. I feel like something missing from my life. I'm still looking for one identity. I was always in confusion. I always curious about everything, why that why this why why and why. Insya-Allah, if i'm still alive for a long time, i would love to travel around the world and watch  'Kejadian Allah' and fight for Islam too. Alam ini milik Tuhan. Kita manusia juga milik Allah. If i still have chance in the future, I'll be good to my parents and give them my best to take care of them while they growing old as the times flies.

Thinking about death when i was alone. That's normal for all people right? It make me realize we aren't going to life forever in this world. Death always remind me to work hard for 'akhirat' not only in this world.
Insya-Allah, till we meet again in the next post. Salam c:

“If Jannah is your dream, hold tight to the Deen.”

No comments:

Instagram