hi hi everyone.

Hi and Assalamualaikum.

I was about to write you a random post again, but then I realised that what I really want to say is hello. So "hello!" I say.Of course you will get the boring, but for now let's just be real life people. I just got back from Kelantan after got stuck there for 2 months because of studies, if you've never been there I'll describe some common thing: all food is sweet because they love to eat everything with sugar, they won't change their slang even when they talk with outside people, the people love and brave in fashion(even older women/nenek/auntie did the same!). You'd expect that it was a place where you wil get cheap stuff at some places like Wakaf Che Yeh & Rantau Panjnag, but it still the same price like the one at your place.



Now I'm back home, and even after I turned up the lights, and shut off the music, my eyes won't close and the song i listen before this still dancing around like a lunatic. And now i'm here update this blog.I hope you had wonderful, beautiful winter/holiday.  Just like the ones off of old times, full of ski-ing, and make a angel on snow, and shopping sale! And if not, you can always stay at home, drink a cup of coffee while reading a book, it's basically the same thing since its winter and cold, not many people will go out from their comfy bed and warm blanket.









 p.s. if you happen to be in pain, or have heartaches,
or terrible blues, then please know that there's lots of love
and hugs and good vibes (and a drawing of a shape at mornight)
that I'm sending you right very now.











QUOTE OF THE DAY

"No regret for 2012, just move on."

SONG OF THE DAY
Missing You (ft. 김윤아 of 자우림) - G-DRAGON 





No comments:

Instagram