so random again #sungyeol vers.

so i had this sweet dream ever thats not going to happen and its all about sungyeol baby.



so, i saw him at one store and theres one of le'fan run to him and give him a shirt, he take it while smiling and i was like asdfghjkl omg that was sungyeol and i need to give him something too so he can notice me as his fan and suddenly i got keropok at my hand and run to him like theres no more time and he smile while seeing me run and he was like 'oh my this is my real fan smile face', he take the keropok and take my hand and i take out my phone and start record the video and i was smile like crazy and he stay behind me, i said this is sungyeol and he said 'hi, i'm sungyeol' and then i'm facing the phone camera and say 'and i'm his wife', he laugh lightly and i was so embarrassed why i did that and i just laugh along with him,before that he asked me to wear a shirt that i bought and the shirt got donghae name and my friend was like hide the name, okay i'm hiding that donghae name then he wear a shirt idk when i give him -..- then i took him to one place, idk wheres that place but we took selca like 45890 times and with awkward face, i still didn't satisfied with my face so i took selca with him again, and he give the best fan service ever. he took me to his kampung idk where too but look like malay kampung lah, well you know, dreams never be logic. Hahaha. We are so awkward that time but i'm just like hey let take selca again i will upload on my facebook and make my friend jealous. lol and his face like NO. Dont upload because this is secret. Okay but then i took selca again. Goshh, i wasn't tired to take it in dream since we're not going to meet anymore after that and POOF! I woke up because of le'alarm clock -w- Luls. This is dream. The end. 


my baby hair is blue, it's sexay omg. le me crey ;A;

No comments:

Instagram