#Friday Afternoon



 Golden Wrap Chicken! Yummmmy!

 Shazrina at the behind c:

After a long time we haven't meet, i thought that friday was one of good day in my life. Aren't meeting your best friend is a nice feeling :-) So we have meet at KFC, since we didn't take our lunch yet. I pick up all my friend fyi. keke I'm craving for golden wrap chicken, the new product from KFC, and its was totally delicious! The chicken taste so asdfghjkl, i cant tell lol with corns and some mushroom make it perfect dish i ever had at kfc since i'm not a-really-kfc-fan. And it come with smash potato and bun! I cant imagine that, it make me crave for more ;A; But the price is quit expensive, i will just let myself crying out loud for le'delicious chicken :9 We chatter about all small thing also big matters, make a jokes and how was everyone doing, one of my friend, Fatimah will graduate soon on March! Yeay, congrats to her :3 while me and miera is struggling for another sem, its quite new to me because i'll change le'campus next sem. I might lost on my way to find my lect office -w- oh oh, we actually a laughing gang? yeah, we always laugh no matter what, even thats thing not even funny lewls. I wish to meet  another best friends soon before i get busy on my second sem! :D That's all, bwaii! Assalamualaikum.xx


Me, Shazrina, Miera and soon-to-graduate Fatimah!


No comments:

Instagram