#sad life #GDA #infinite H


what a sad life. my poor fangirl heart. cannot go to GDA. fuq expensive ticket, wae wae wae. i cant even go to KLIA to see and pick up my baby yeol. he going to arrive at malaysia tmrw on 450PM damn! should i just go to their hotel and kidnap sungyeol lol i guess so many chinese go to GDA event because they are rich woo. haha okay sad mode back; spamming my tumblr dash wtih sungyeol to cure my sad heart. infinite will be seperated to 2 group and uri sungyeol, myungsoo, sungjong and woohyun going to arrive tmrw leh.
i dont even know why i care much lol of course this is INFINITE FIRST TIME come to Malaysia :C
And i wont be there to see them sobs okay bye /CREYSSSSSSSSSS MUCH/


Anyway, whos feel asdfghjkl so excited with INFINITE-H debut two days ago! Kekeke. I have listen up to all their songs and suprisely, none of their song make me disppointed! And for course theres some have been my favoriteeeeee :3 'Without U' and 'Special girl' is freaking awesoem, Dongwoo and Hoya voice is asdfghjkl drugs to my ears. So flawless ;AAAAAAAAA; Dongwoo has always been my second fav in infinite and will always be number two. Hahaha. Cannot climb up more because sungyeol is number one babeh C: I cannot wait to collect money and buy their album ;w; i now collect money to buy SIE 3D limited edition x.x /DEAD/ Money is le' problem in fangirl life.
download infinite h-fly high here

p/s; 2 more days to go homeeee c:

No comments:

Instagram