Happiness.

Assalamualaikum. c:


Exactly what have i been feel for that day when i met my bestfriends Shera and Baiyah on February 13, 2013. Only Allah know how much i miss them. Our friendship already 8 years and still count on. Insha-Allah, we will be friend forever no matter what happen, i'll always by your side and always listen to all your problem to make you feel better. Actually, it supposed to be 7 peoples but because of distance we couldn't meet ;c two of my friends are at Mesir, one at India, and one more at Segamat. lol So far okay ;w; We only met for a while but the memories remain forever in my heart. I just hope that we will meet as seven again no matter when is it and where. If Allah want us to meet, we will! Kunfayakun. I love all of you in deep of my heart.

Other than that, another happiness is because of my hunny bunny lee sungyeol graduation day on February 15! It just happen yesterday C: i cannot say any words, just congratulation bb. You did a great job to be a good student and son to your lecturer and parents! They must be so proud of you. And congratulation to Sunggyu, Dongwoo, Hoya, and L tho. Unfortunely, Dongwoo and Hoya couldn't attend the graduation because of infinite-h activities, Aww, they must be sad! Anyway, here is their graduation photo in photobook!


Another picture of my bb sungyeol on graduation day.
 whut we called perfection. homaigosh, i'm melting now /DIES/


xoxo,
Jae//

No comments:

Instagram