one two and fourth syawal #1434h

diupdate pada raya ke-lapan. basi punye cerita. let's the picture tell everything.

Assalamualaikum c:

from us :-)

noob me and adik gangstah  lol (before taking family picture)


Selamat Hari Raya! Okay, i know i'm a bit late lol but yeah maaf dan ampun dipinta :-) Semoga bulan ramadhan yang ditinggalkan membawa seribu macam memori dan meningkatkan ibadah kita. More to go even not in ramadhan! Keep up! So, theme for raya this year is GREEN. And i am so upset about baju melayu ayah and adik lelaki gua yang tak siap. Imagine lah, my dad send kain on April. -..-  Whatever.
Before solat raya, we ate my mom rendang and nasi impit kuah kacang plus satay plust tapai. THE REASON WHY AM I FAT, DONT ASK...TOLD YOU ALREADY :P


le' awesome sibling (mickey is our bebis) hahah


First raya was great! Visiting my auntie and meeting with my friends after taking family picture. And guess what, i still got duit raya. keke awet muda y'olls. Didn't meet grandma yet since shes at KL for surgery sobsss. Miss you! I ate a lot on hari raya, not to mention about visit auntie and friends house, full with foodssssss. Heaven weh. Soto, lontong, laksa johor, nasi minyak, give me the list. I ate almost all food on first raya till today lol


with le youngest cousin.


i like how my cousin candid in this picture. natural and cute c: and boo to my adik serious faceus


On second syawal, i'm going to Shera & Baiyah house. Since i got nothing to do and nowhere to go, decide to boom-ing their house with my hungry stomach. keke  Go to shera's house first to raya and pickup her before going to baiyah's house. We ate Nasi Dagang at Baiyah homeeeee, sedap weh! I just cant remember any of our conversation because we laugh too much and eat tho much. So yeahh, some of le' picture. I wont put all of our picture since we take tho many pictures toooo hahaha


at shera's houseeee. noob face from me sorry!


Baiyah house's. Bajet sopan belake. Ces. Hahaha Memang sopan pung


Fourth syawal, going to back to kampung at Kelantan! Yehaaaaa :-)
Since my grandparents already gone, we barely back to kampung on first syawal. Nothings happen, just playing around when we arrive at kampung. Photoshot bagai konon konon kampung girl. wkwkwk



 on the way facessss c:


uuuuu;;; what we did after arrive at kampung


cousin and kak long son's (?) anak sepupu weh senang cerita.



ootd katenye. hahaha

sekianlah cerita raye saya yang tak akan habis kalau sambung sampai raya kelapan. kalau rajin akan di update lagi sampai muntah rainbow wow wow. bye. salam :)

Love,
Jae

No comments:

Instagram