ramadhan 1434h


Assalamualaikum c:

I know and i am very sorry for lack update for my boring blog. I actually have no idea what to update and share. I have been keep many story to the point i can't remember all. Heee. I believe that i'm not late to say happy ramadhan mubarak 1434 hijrah/2013 to all muslim in this world! There's still one week left guys. I'm not ready for letting ramadhan go. I have been waiting for this barakah month since early 2013. I am thankful to Allah for giving me another chance to celebrate ramadhan this year. Alhamdulilah. And oh, i have decide to send raya card to some people. I just want to share the happiness of old mail style. The reason why i love online shopping is, something come to my mail! Hope you who got card from me feel good! Sorry for ugly handwriting ;w; Oh oh, say hi hello hi to new month, August! Guess whos birthday on 27! Yes! My boy. Hihi. Hes getting older and shall marry me already awww :p Kay stop! :B

Ramadhan tahun nie as usual. Tak banyak beza from last few years :) The only changes is my ages omg :c 
i'm getting young weh. Hahaha. I kid i kid :p I once again wish for happy and great ramadhan for you. Happy Ramadan Kareem everyone! Insya'Allah, Allah will rewards you with the best and except all your prayers and dua'. Insya'Allah many many many more Ramadans' to come! Don't forget to pray! Make this Ramadan the best of it. Insya-Allah! Salam.

p/s: perantau-perantau mesti dah dalam perjalanan pulang ke kampung :) safe journey~

love,
Jae

No comments:

Instagram