{#the end of 2013}

Assalamualaikum :-)

 muka pucat who cares #131221


Alhamdulilah, we're almost at the end of year 2013. Alhamdulilah ya Allah for giving me chance to go through every sweet and bitter things that happen. Every single thing that happen ade hikmah disebaliknya, InsyaAllah. The nearer the end of the year, final exam also around the corner, lmao so many 'the'. . . whtevr.
I'm currently at home now and that's one of my reason to update my blog with fast connection /throw confetti/ Study week mean you should hv study for upcoming final exam but what am i doing now is busy making lamp and cd-i for my final assignment, tsk, so tired. And my final exam doesn't really need to study except for antropology bla bla. wish me luck! :3

Lately, i hv been shopping through online a lot, lmao. Money also gone with em'. And now i am pre-order for infinite 2014 calendar. hahahah i really doesn't hv any limit for online shopping. Behave your self micha \O/ Not much money left ;;;;;;;A;;;;;;;; why why why all thing that woollim produced must come out all at once stfu uncle woollim, hah! And asdfghjkl, i got this 'call me gray' autograph cd from soompi. i freaking love all song that Gray make. He's one of the best hip hop this year. hah xoxo


Since year two thousand thirteen almost end, i would love to list-ing my best moment that happen in my life:
  • Going to 'INFINITE One Great Step Concert in Malaysia' such a very very happy moment for me.
  • I got new big room yeay for this
  • Purchase half of infinite cd/items for my infinite collection
  • Celebrate both hari raya. oh my Allah, this is a good moment seriously
  • Have a crush on several people(?) lol this is ain't count. kidding
  • Going on family trip to KL. we should hv go to sg but well y'know. we got no times.
I also want to list up things that I want to buy to add in my infinite collection, wewewewu :
  • Infinite - [INFINITE IDEA] 1st Photo Book
  • Infinite - Infinite Destiny in America
  • L's Bravo Viewtiful Part 2
  • Infinite - Official Collection Card Set Vol. 1
  • Infinite H Mini Album Vol. 1 - Fly High
  • Infinite - Infinitize Showcase
  • Infinite - Second Invasion: 1st Concert Live in Seoul


sungyeol say ho ho ho merry xmas to all friends who celebrate.x


Love,
Jae

No comments:

Instagram