✿; @shmzadn



    Bonjour`

    micha, i like coffee and cute guy with deep voice. i want to achieve everything that i want.

    current obsession

    ΔN
    nuff said
    contacts
    instagram;


    28th ramadhan 1435h

    Assalamualaikum peoples,

    It's already 28th ramadhan! I cant believe that ramadhan almost over, O'Allah how time flies fast. I'll miss ramadhan and I'm a bit regret because I didn't go much to terawih. I wish I could but some thing happen. Ya Allah please forgive me. I hope I still can meet ramadhan next year, InsyaAllah! Please have a good days at last ramadhan month. Let it go with happiness. We will meet again ramadhan. Amin!



     source: my ig: @sunxgyeol

     love, mija

    "28th ramadhan 1435h" was Posted On: Saturday, July 26, 2014 @7:52 AM | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.